Respect for Self, Others and School.
T: Telephone02 6765 8426
Tamworth South Public School was officially opened on November 28, 1952, with the school’s first students starting the following year.
In 1956 it moved to its current location.
History Photos 1955 - 1975 & 1985
Tamworth NSW 2340
02 6765 8426
We would like to pay our respects and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and also pay respect to Elders both past and present.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.